InstallShield ce supplied with Delphi 2

The version of InstallShield supplied on my CD ROM for the developer
version of Delphi 2 seems to have a bug.  It does not create groups in the
Start Menu of Windows 95 properly.  It creates a shortcut to a folder
rather than a subfolder in the Menu Tree.  Is this a known problem.  Is
there a fix.  Where do I find it.

Philip B Cook

Re:InstallShield ce supplied with Delphi 2

Have you tried www.installshield.com?  They are the authors of the software.
Philip B Cook wrote in message <01bdab7e$57bbdb00$ec9eef86@r0404>...
>The version of InstallShield supplied on my CD ROM for the developer
>version of Delphi 2 seems to have a bug.  It does not create groups in the
>Start Menu of Windows 95 properly.  It creates a shortcut to a folder
>rather than a subfolder in the Menu Tree.  Is this a known problem.  Is
>there a fix.  Where do I find it.

>Philip B Cook

Other Threads