Memo Field to Database field

I have a form that contains a memo field.  I need to move that field into
a Paradox 4 memo field.  I cannot figure out how to get this
accomplished.  Any assistance anyone can offer would be greatly
appreciated.

Re:Memo Field to Database field

In article <3220DA99.5...@ix.netcom.com>, From "Mike A. Colledge"
<mcoll...@ix.netcom.com>, the following was written:

> I have a form that contains a memo field.  I need to move that field
> into a Paradox 4 memo field.  I cannot figure out how to get this
> accomplished.  Any assistance anyone can offer would be greatly
> appreciated.

Try the assign method(see TMemoField help):

Table1MyMemo.Assign(Memo1.Lines);

God Bless,

--
Jay Schwisow j...@weldnet.com
08/26/96 00:42

Re:Memo Field to Database field

Mike,

Try using TBlobStream-object.

Niels.

Mike A. Colledge <mcoll...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<3220DA99.5...@ix.netcom.com>...

> I have a form that contains a memo field.  I need to move that field into
> a Paradox 4 memo field.  I cannot figure out how to get this
> accomplished.  Any assistance anyone can offer would be greatly
> appreciated.

Other Threads