WinProcs.pas: Where is it?

Hi,

I have a lot of VCL-components on the CD of the book "delphi 2.0 in 21
days". Most of them need the unit "WinProcs" I can't find this on my
PC... Where is such a unit?

If you can help, please send an email to <h0444...@rz.hu-berlin.de>!
Thank you!

BTW: I use Delphi 2.0 and Windows '95 !

Re:WinProcs.pas: Where is it?

h0444...@rz.hu-berlin.de (Alexander Lucke) wrote:
>Hi,
>I have a lot of VCL-components on the CD of the book "delphi 2.0 in 21
>days". Most of them need the unit "WinProcs" I can't find this on my
>PC... Where is such a unit?

All the stuff is placed now in the single unit windows.pas, because
there is no limitation of 64k in units anymore. You can tell the
linker to set Winprocs=windows,WinTypes=Windows in the project-option
settings.

good luck, Markus

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Be fast, the next pascal-upgrades are under work!!

Markus Pfau

Markus.P...@post.rwth-aachen.de

Re:WinProcs.pas: Where is it?

Delphi 1.0 used WinProcs and WinTypes. Delphi 2.0 replaced this with
Windows unit.

You can alias WinProcs and WinTypes to "Windows" in the Delphi 2.0 IDE.

Mark Bratcher

Alexander Lucke <h0444...@rz.hu-berlin.de> wrote in article
<5ajji4$...@suncom.rz.hu-berlin.de>...

> Hi,

> I have a lot of VCL-components on the CD of the book "delphi 2.0 in 21
> days". Most of them need the unit "WinProcs" I can't find this on my
> PC... Where is such a unit?

> If you can help, please send an email to <h0444...@rz.hu-berlin.de>!
> Thank you!

> BTW: I use Delphi 2.0 and Windows '95 !