Quick Reports - QR Expression field problem

Hi all

Please can someone tell me how to access database fields in a QR Expr Field
on a report

I want to print out one QRText field if a database field is Null or false
and a another one if it is not null or true.

TIA

--
Paul Massey
AIM paulvmassey

Re:Quick Reports - QR Expression field problem

Sorry Richey

Doesn't work as I cannot obtain the db fiels inside the Expression Wizard

Report runs and prints Error in Expression

Paul

"Richey / Delphi- & PHP-Box" <n...@spam.plz> wrote in message

> qrExprName.Expression :=
> IF(tblCustomers.NAME="","empty",tblCustomers.NAME);

> HTH,
> Richey

> On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 05:36:09 GMT, "Paul Massey"
> <paul...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> >Please can someone tell me how to access database fields in a QR Expr
Field
> >on a report
> >I want to print out one QRText field if a database field is Null or false
> >and a another one if it is not null or true.
> --
> Visit http://www.Inner-Smile.com , home of:
> INF-Tool: the FREE alternative to overpriced, bloated setup builders
> Resource-Grabber: giving you 1000's of glyphs,images,icons,sounds..
> Richey's Delphi- & PHP-Box: 1000+ links and answers for developers
> One of the best starting points for Delphi & PHP developers worldwide.

Other Threads