Using Oracle REF CURSORs with BDE&Delphi 5

This question may be redundant but I didn't manage to find the answer among
1200 questions.

How can we use Oracle's REF CURSORs in Delphi 5 with BDE or ADO?
I can return a REF CURSOR parameter from Oracle stored procedure. But I
don't know how to use it in my code.
Thanks in advance...

Murat OKAY

Re:Using Oracle REF CURSORs with BDE&Delphi 5

Make sure the procedure declares the REF CURSOR as type IN OUT.  Then
declare a parameter IN OUT of type ftCursor in the TStoredProc. OPEN the
SP, and then read the output in a loop, just as though it were a table
or view.

John Pierce

Other Threads