Query over multiple databases

Hello,

Is it possible to make a SELECT over multiple database, smth like this:

SELECT K1.NAME, K2.PHONE FROM DATABASE1.TABLEK, DATABASE2.TABLEK WHERE K1.ID
= K2.ID

Andreas

Re:Query over multiple databases

> Is it possible to make a SELECT over multiple database, smth like this:

> SELECT K1.NAME, K2.PHONE FROM DATABASE1.TABLEK, DATABASE2.TABLEK WHERE
K1.ID
> = K2.ID

No, it could not be done. retrieving data from multiple database is not
supported.

HTH,

-Jaimy
--
Jaimy Azle | Principle Developer
Center of Computer Development System

Re:Query over multiple databases

Suppose I make a connection with JDBC to one database. Is there any way to
get data from other database without making separate connection to it?

Andreas

"Andreas Sisask" <a.sis...@aprote.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Suppose I make a connection with JDBC to one database. Is there any way to
> get data from other database without making separate connection to it?

No. Just establish another connection.
--

Regards,
Tilo Muetze