Showing a Modal Form from a Modal Form

I am showing a form modally from my main form, then from the modal form, I
show another modal form.  However, when I close the second modal form, it
closes the first one as well.  Not I am not using the modal result for
anything, I just need to stop the program flow, and require the user to
finish each modal form before they can proceed.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know this may not make it onto the Borland Delphi Newsgroup Server, but I
can't seem to connect to it directly with Outlook Express, so I will have to
post from here.  I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.  If you
know how I can post on that server, or if you would like to forward my
message to that server, I would appreciate it.
--
Bill Gage
bill.g...@DMACorporation.com

Re:Showing a Modal Form from a Modal Form

Sorry everyone about this post.  It appears that the button I used to open
the second modal form, had a modal result property set to cancel.  Arrrgggg
I could kick myself.

"Bill Gage" <bill.g...@dmacorporation.com> wrote in message

> I am showing a form modally from my main form, then from the modal form, I
> show another modal form.  However, when I close the second modal form, it
> closes the first one as well.  Not I am not using the modal result for
> anything, I just need to stop the program flow, and require the user to
> finish each modal form before they can proceed.

> Any help would be appreciated.

> I know this may not make it onto the Borland Delphi Newsgroup Server, but
> can't seem to connect to it directly with Outlook Express, so I will have
> post from here.  I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.  If you
> know how I can post on that server, or if you would like to forward my
> message to that server, I would appreciate it.
> --
> Bill Gage
> bill.g...@DMACorporation.com

Other Threads