Hide DBGrid Columns.

Hello,
I would like to hide a column in a DBGrid (Colums[.].Width = 0 isn't a good
solution).
Is it possible and how?

thanks in advance,
Roberto

Re:Hide DBGrid Columns.

There are two easy methods. First open the field editor for the Ttable or
Tquery to be displayed in the grid. Then either select only the fields you
wish to display or select all the fields and make the fields you do not wish
to display invisble by selecting the feld in the object explorer and setting
the VISIBLE property to false.

Method two is to right click the grid and set up the columns in the grid
using the "Columns Editor"

Mike Best

--
Mike Best Programming
Brisbane

Roberto wrote in message <7rkksf$pu...@nslave1.tin.it>...
>Hello,
>I would like to hide a column in a DBGrid (Colums[.].Width = 0 isn't a good
>solution).
>Is it possible and how?

>thanks in advance,
>Roberto

Re:Hide DBGrid Columns.

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:01:31 +0200, "Roberto" <ro...@tin.it> wrote:
>Hello,
>I would like to hide a column in a DBGrid (Colums[.].Width = 0 isn't a good
>solution).
>Is it possible and how?

Columns[.].Field.Visible:=False

Regards,