I can't use my paradox database(flat-file) for multiuser

Hello
I have five table *.DB on sharing directory. How can i make my delphi
application work on this database for multiusers (max 8 users).

                        Thanks for your help
                        H...@{*word*104}ia.net.lb

Re:I can't use my paradox database(flat-file) for multiuser

Hassan Abou El khoudoud (H...@{*word*104}ia.net.lb) wrote:
: I have five table *.DB on sharing directory. How can i make my delphi
: application work on this database for multiusers (max 8 users).

Why don't you tell us what you've already done, and more detail
on what's not working, and what error messages you're getting.
Is the BDE installed on all machines?
Is Local Share=True?
Is everybody pointing to the same network lock file?
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net