MDI Child Form(s) Question

Hi:

I am kinda new to MDI and using Delphi 4.

Why does the Main Form automatically open all the child forms when I run the
application ?  I want the user to be able to select child forms to open from
the menu.

Thanks,
Ken

Re:MDI Child Form(s) Question

In article <0gpw1.171$Dr3.2261...@iagnews.iagnet.net>, Ken G.
<d...@here.com> writes

>Hi:

>I am kinda new to MDI and using Delphi 4.

>Why does the Main Form automatically open all the child forms when I run the
>application ?  I want the user to be able to select child forms to open from
>the menu.

Go to Project | Options and remove all "autocreate" forms except the
main form. Then create all child forms as required in code.
--
Jeremy Collins
Kansai Business Systems

(return address not altered 'coz I get spammed *whatever* I do!)

Other Threads