Creating NT user or system environment var's

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to create new User or System environment variables
from an installation program i'm currently developing.

I hope someone can help me on the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Bob van Rooij
bvanro...@kiss.nl

Re:Creating NT user or system environment var's

Bob van Rooij <bvanro...@kiss.nl> wrote:

>Hello,
>I'm looking for a way to create new User or System environment variables
>from an installation program i'm
>currently developing.
>I hope someone can help me on the solution for this problem.
>Thanks in advance,

Why not use the Windows registry with TRegistry or use the 'old'
ini-file with TIniFile.

CU Around,
        Mark Smits (mpcsm...@pi.net)

PS. How's life ?

Re:Creating NT user or system environment var's

In article <32A4A8F4.1...@kiss.nl>, bvanro...@kiss.nl says...

>Hello,

>I'm looking for a way to create new User or System environment variables
>from an installation program i'm currently developing.

>I hope someone can help me on the solution for this problem.

>Thanks in advance,

>Bob van Rooij
>bvanro...@kiss.nl

Have a look at Windows API calls.