Record/Key Deleted Error Message

I'm getting the following error message "Record/Key Deleted" if two users
try to insert a record at exactly the same time.  Does anyone know what
causes this error message and maybe what I need to do to write an
Exception Handler to take care of this problem????  I haven't been using
Delphi for very long, so please keep that in mind when responding :)

Thanks in advance,
Leilani Boyles

Re:Record/Key Deleted Error Message

I'm getting the following error message "Record/Key Deleted" if two users
try to insert a record at exactly the same time.  Does anyone know what
causes this error message and maybe what I need to do to write an
Exception Handler to take care of this problem????  I haven't been using
Delphi for very long, so please keep that in mind when responding :)

Thanks in advance,
Leilani Boyles

Other Threads