CGI-BIN Sendmail Mail..

I am using Delphi 2.0 Developer on an NT station and I need to be able to send
mail using a winsock component after responding to a cgi-bin query request.
Does anyone have a direction to point in as to where I can find references for
this?

Tom.

Re:CGI-BIN Sendmail Mail..

Thomas Mon wrote:

I need to be able to send > mail using a winsock component after
responding to a cgi-bin query request.
Does anyone have a direction to point in as to where I can find
references for this?

webhub has a component webmail.
jacques

Re:CGI-BIN Sendmail Mail..

<31C96566.3...@irdu.nus.sg>...
> Thomas Mon wrote:
> I need to be able to send > mail using a winsock component after
> responding to a cgi-bin query request.
> Does anyone have a direction to point in as to where I can find
> references for this?

> webhub has a component webmail.
> jacques

Try