Looking for comp

Hi I am looking for a button, like a volume button/knob on my stereo.

If you were to find such a button send me a mail

Kjell

Re:Looking for comp

I have a knob like that as a Delphi component which I got from some website!

I'll send it as soon as i can!

Kb wrote in message <6l6o9c$6e...@o.online.no>...
>Hi I am looking for a button, like a volume button/knob on my stereo.

>If you were to find such a button send me a mail

>Kjell

Re:Looking for comp

Hi,

In article <6l6o9c$6e...@o.online.no>,
  "Kb" <kjbra...@online.no> wrote:

> Hi I am looking for a button, like a volume button/knob on my stereo.

> If you were to find such a button send me a mail

"ZieglerCollection one" includes more than one button of just that type. Take
a look at this collection.

You can download it from http://www.zieglersoft.dk or
http://www.zieglersoft.com

--
Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft                    Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2                         WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg , Denmark                   Phone: (+45) 9811 3772