where can download demos of MS office components in Servers page

i wanna control office in my programe,but delphi has neither demos nor helps
about them. where can find it ,thank you.
 (if you have , send me pls)

Re:where can download demos of MS office components in Servers page

This should give you a good head start:

http://delphi.about.com/cs/kbcontrolole/

PS: I got that by searching for "automate ms office using delphi" (without
quotes) on Google.

"Alex" <zhang-a...@163.com> wrote in message news:3ced1fae_1@dnews...
> i wanna control office in my programe,but delphi has neither demos nor
helps
> about them. where can find it ,thank you.
>  (if you have , send me pls)

Re:where can download demos of MS office components in Servers page

Thanks. It's good idea.
"James Holt" <ple...@reply-in-forum.com> D????D???:3ced75bb_1@dnews...

> i wanna control office in my programe,but delphi has neither
demos nor helps
> about them. where can find it ,thank you.
>  (if you have , send me pls)

Deborah Pate has some excellent examples of working with Office
programs. Go to her site and you can learn some good basics.

http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/

Woody (TMW)

Other Threads