DBLookupCombobox more than one keyfield???

Hi

I use a LookupCombobox which references a LookupField in a datasource. This
LookupField references three attributes in the lookuptable. If I try to
connect the DbLookupCombobox or a DBGrid with this field I get the message
"Field MyTab_Field1;MyTab_Field2;MyTab_Field3 not found".
Is'nt it possible to look on a table with a composed key?

Thank's for any answers
Tom

Re:DBLookupCombobox more than one keyfield???

>I use a LookupCombobox which references a LookupField in a datasource. This
>LookupField references three attributes in the lookuptable. If I try to
>connect the DbLookupCombobox or a DBGrid with this field I get the message
>"Field MyTab_Field1;MyTab_Field2;MyTab_Field3 not found".
>Is'nt it possible to look on a table with a composed key?

The TdbLookupComboBox does not have a lookupFields property.
It does have a keyfield and listField property which can be multiple
fileds.  Multiple fields are semicolon separated.  Make sure there are
no spaces used in the specifyer.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com