Checking locked status w/ Apollo

I am using SuccessWare's Apollo (2.12) as the db engine for a Delphi
(16-bit) project that I am working on.  I attempted to use
DbiIsRecordLocked to determine the locked status of a record.

When DbiIsRecordLocked is executed at run-time a message is displayed
indicating that this function is not supported by SDE.  Can anyone
suggest an alternate method of checking a records locked status using
Delphi 1 and Apollo?

Any assistance will be very much appreciated.  Thanks for taking the
time to read this message.

Paul J. Polillo
poli...@airmail.net

It'll be easier to just do it the hard way.

Re:Checking locked status w/ Apollo

Paul J. Polillo wrote:

|> I am using SuccessWare's Apollo (2.12) as the db engine for a Delphi
|> (16-bit) project that I am working on.  I attempted to use
|> DbiIsRecordLocked to determine the locked status of a record.
|>
|> When DbiIsRecordLocked is executed at run-time a message is displayed
|> indicating that this function is not supported by SDE.  Can anyone
|> suggest an alternate method of checking a records locked status using
|> Delphi 1 and Apollo?
|>
|> Any assistance will be very much appreciated.  Thanks for taking the
|> time to read this message.
|>
|> Paul J. Polillo
|> poli...@airmail.net
|>
|> It'll be easier to just do it the hard way.

Apollo has it own record lock function.  Just use apollo1.rlock, it will
return true is the record lock is sucessful.

Other Threads