Find DOS freeware here!

I had just improved my DOS freeware download site on 16 Jan 1998.

You can download my huge collection of programs and source code written in
Assembly and Pascal from
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/3409/software.htm

Thank you.

Re:Find DOS freeware here!

I am sure Your site must be good but nowadays most people have moved on
to bigger and better things such as using Borland Delphi (Pascal for
Windows).  Unfortunately, Bill gates decides for everyone what is good
for them!!.

--
---------- Delete this line and everything below it when replying
----------

Re:Find DOS freeware here!

Jay Tanna <jta...@dillons.co.uk> wrote in article
<34C276DA.1...@dillons.co.uk>...

> I am sure Your site must be good but nowadays most people have moved on
> to bigger and better things such as using Borland Delphi (Pascal for
> Windows).  Unfortunately, Bill gates decides for everyone what is good
> for them!!.

What a load of {*word*99}!
For me personally, I decide what's best for me - not anyone else.

The only reason I have Windows installed is that a lot of people actualy
manage to make something good and useful on the platform. It doesn't mean
that Windows is IT...

--
Bas van Gaalen,
b...@il.fontys.nl.NOSPAM (e-mail - remove 'NOSPAM')

Re:Find DOS freeware here!

Everybody that read this message,

I really sorry for wasting your time for go to check my DOS freeware page
(if you did).

I understand that most of the programs listed on my site are useless and
out-dated, but i still hope its existence could help someone to find rare
and small utility...

Therefore, if you are sticked to Windows, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT TO MY DOS ONLY
FREEWARE PAGE.

I apologize again for anyone who dislike my page. Really sorry for that.
I will not post such adverti{*word*224}t again to newsgroups.

Boo Khan Ming

Other Threads