Borland Pascal Win 7.0 under Win 98

Hii folks

I have the intention to buy a new computer., which is equipted with
Win98.
My question:
Are there any problems running the BP 7.0 for Windows 3.11 under the
operatingsystem Win 9xx ?

Thanks
Lars from Kiel, Germany aka Le Bon

Re:Borland Pascal Win 7.0 under Win 98

In article <36DCF54A.D2256...@bwl.uni-kiel>

Lars Richter <u2...@bwl.uni-kiel> wrote:
> Hii folks

> I have the intention to buy a new computer., which is equipted with
> Win98.
> My question:
> Are there any problems running the BP 7.0 for Windows 3.11 under the
> operatingsystem Win 9xx ?

The compiler and IDEs should work okay. The de{*word*81} might
have problems.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro v5.00 for Win32
     ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/install/chief500.zip

Re:Borland Pascal Win 7.0 under Win 98

> > I have the intention to buy a new computer., which is equipted with
> > Win98.
> > My question:
> > Are there any problems running the BP 7.0 for Windows 3.11 under the
> > operatingsystem Win 9xx ?

> The compiler and IDEs should work okay. The de{*word*81} might
> have problems.

   Also, since I infer it'll be a 200+ mhz system, he'll meet everyone's
"fiend", the RTE 200 bug.  He should definitely read the FAQ, no?  8<}}

Other Threads