For experts (I think) : Sub properties in the property editor

Hello,
I need to make sub properties in the property editor.
I mean, I got three String properties a, b, c that are
depending of the topic. That's why I want to display them as
color, height and pitch in the Font property.

// I've made a class for my properties :
type
  Tabc= class(TComponent)
  private
    fA, fB, fC : String;
  published
    property A : string Read fB Write fB;
    property B : string Read fB Write fB;
    property C : string Read fC Write fC;
  end;

// I Have made a property editor for this class:
type TabcEditor = class (TClassProperty)
  published
    procedure Edit; override;
    function GetAttributes: TPropertyAttributes; override;
    procedure GetProperties(Proc: TGetPropEditProc); override;
end;

// The component I want to add the properties to :
type
  TRadioGroup1 = class(TRadioGroup)
  private
    fabc : Tabc;
  published
    Property Topic : tabc Read fabc Write fabc;
  end;

procedure Register;
implementation
// registration of the new component and the property editor
procedure Register;
begin
  RegisterComponents('Exemples', [TRadioGroup1]);
  RegisterPropertyEditor(TypeInfo(Tabc), nil, '', TabcEditor);
end;
// Overriden Function defining that there are subproperies
Function TabcEditor.GetAttributes : TPropertyAttributes;
Begin
  Result := [paSubProperties, paDialog];
End;
// Overriden procedure for catching the user click on the "..." button
Procedure TabcEditor.Edit;
Begin
  Showmessage('dialog button clicked');
  If dialogEditor.Showmodal then // A dialog containing three edittext named
ta, tb, tc
  Begin
//..................????????????????  What should I put Here ?
  End;
End;
// Overriden procedure for catching the user dblclick on the Topic
procedure TabcEditor.GetProperties(Proc: TGetPropEditProc);
Begin
  proc();    //..................????????????????  What should I put Betwin
the comas ?
  showmessage('Get propertied');
End;

The question are in the code. But may be I'm in the wrong way...

Hope you'll know...
Thanks
Julien

jdevill...@wanadoo.fr