Taskbar Small Icon On the bottom right

Hi,

can someone help me out here...

I need to put an icon, with a popup menu,
at the bottom right, in the taskbar (next to the time, ...)

How can I do this in Delphi 2.0??

Thanks for your help.

E-Mail
Lode.S...@hookon.be

Bye

Re:Taskbar Small Icon On the bottom right

    Try going to the "www.delphi32.com/apps/dwin95.html" site which is the
Win 95
Components section of"The Delphi Information Connection" site.  There you
will find two
components which do what your looking for.  One is shareware (Animated
TrayIcon VCL)
while the other is freeware (TrayIcon).  Take a good! look at the sample
code for
Animated TrayIcon VCL component as it provides some insight on how to get
the TaskBar
button to not show up in both Win 3.11 and Win 95.

Hope this helps you out!
--
Rod Geraghty (:>)
GERA-Tech

Hans Van Lint <Lode.S...@hookon.be> wrote in article
<01bc18c3$fc66b4d0$0200a8c0@elle>...

> Hi,

> can someone help me out here...

> I need to put an icon, with a popup menu,
> at the bottom right, in the taskbar (next to the time, ...)

> How can I do this in Delphi 2.0??

> Thanks for your help.

> E-Mail
> Lode.S...@hookon.be