binhide:31 large binaries:AR413:@@NCM

Large binary posts do not belong in unmoderated discussion groups.

I have detected one or more large misplaced binaries in (or
cross-posted from) this newsgroup.

It has been suggested that I use NoCeM notices in place of advisory
cancels.  This is a trial of that suggestion.

If you would like to automatically mark such misplaced binaries as
'read', install NoCeM and use my 'binhide' reports in alt.nocem.misc.

For more information on NoCeM, see URL: http://www.cm.org

The full report can also be found in news.admin.net-abuse.announce and
alt.retromod.  Look for AR413 in the subject, or, if your reader
supports it, use this URL: news:ARMM-Report-413@redpoll.mrfs.oh.us

Please direct public feedback to news.admin.net-abuse.misc and private
feedback to r...@redpoll.mrfs.oh.us.  Thanks.

Best wishes,
{*word*106}
--
Richard E. Depew, Munroe Falls, OH    r...@redpoll.mrfs.oh.us (home)
It's over, and can't be helped, and that's one consolation, as they