OpenGL to printer

Does someone know if it is possible to use OpenGL to draw on a Printer
canvas (or copy the results of OpenGL calls to printer canvas,
whatever).
An example would help of course.

Thanks,

Danny Smalle.

Re:OpenGL to printer

The PixelFormatDescriptor allows for a DrawToBitmap flag instead of a
DrawToWindow flag, so if you render to a bitmap, you could then copy the
bitmap to the printer canvas. I have not tried that one myself, but it
should work.

Jon
http://home1.gte.net/jqjacobs/index1.htm

Danny Smalle wrote in message <38194edf.351901...@forums.borland.com>...
>Does someone know if it is possible to use OpenGL to draw on a Printer
>canvas (or copy the results of OpenGL calls to printer canvas,
>whatever).
>An example would help of course.

>Thanks,

>Danny Smalle.