How to Create an MS Access DB in code using ADO

Does anybody knows how to create a MS Access DB in code using ADO?

Re:How to Create an MS Access DB in code using ADO

You'll want to use Microsoft ADOX (stands for ADO eXtensions, I believe) and
Borland ADOExpress in something like the way described in this tutorial:

http://delphi.about.com/library/weekly/aa072401a.htm

Cheers,

Herb

"James" <ar...@lineone.net> wrote in message

> Does anybody knows how to create a MS Access DB in code using ADO?

Re:How to Create an MS Access DB in code using ADO

"James" <ar...@lineone.net> wrote in message

> Does anybody knows how to create a MS Access DB in code using ADO?

You use ADOX.

http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=15292

--

 A: Top-posters.