Access violation in module 'IDAPI32.DLL'

Hello!
I'm getting AV in IDAPI32.DLL when I do simple 'select * from table' query.
This happens only when I set CachedUpdates to true and request live to false
(which is what I need) .This table has lot of columns (191) and some of them
are are RAW. I don't know what to do to avoid this error.

If anyone is interested I can send script which creates this table.

All this happens on
server = Oracle 7.33
client = D3.02,BDE 5.0 (also on 4.5 and 4.51).

thanks in advance
Eriks

Re:Access violation in module 'IDAPI32.DLL'

I didn't check it, but maybe you have to change the memory parameters in the
BDE\Configuration\System\INIT
Ronit,
Eriks Aleksans wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm getting AV in IDAPI32.DLL when I do simple 'select * from table' query.
> This happens only when I set CachedUpdates to true and request live to false
> (which is what I need) .This table has lot of columns (191) and some of them
> are are RAW. I don't know what to do to avoid this error.

> If anyone is interested I can send script which creates this table.

> All this happens on
> server = Oracle 7.33
> client = D3.02,BDE 5.0 (also on 4.5 and 4.51).

> thanks in advance
> Eriks

Re:Access violation in module 'IDAPI32.DLL'

Please send me the DDL to create the table.

V/R
Russell L. Smith

Eriks Aleksans wrote in message <71sgnt$e...@forums.borland.com>...
>If anyone is interested I can send script which creates this table.

Other Threads