Interbase Array Fields

        Is there a component yet that encapsulates the API calls necessary for
accessing (Read/Write) Interbase fields of type array, yet?  I am aware of
the read-only object at Dunstan Thomas, I need to be able to write to the
field as well.  It seems a bit odd that Inprise would not include such a
component (for Interbase) with Delphi (Inprise's flagship developer's
tool).  Not critizing, just confused.

Rob

Re:Interbase Array Fields

Rob,

>    Is there a component yet that encapsulates the API calls necessary for
>accessing (Read/Write) Interbase fields of type array, yet?

Not yet.

John Kaster, Enterprise Product Manager

Re:Interbase Array Fields

Any idea when we'll see this John?

Paul McWhinnie
Meta-Logic Inc.

John Kaster wrote in message <35a3a1fc.3214...@forums.inprise.com>...
>Rob,

>> Is there a component yet that encapsulates the API calls necessary for
>>accessing (Read/Write) Interbase fields of type array, yet?
>Not yet.

>John Kaster, Enterprise Product Manager

Re:Interbase Array Fields

>Any idea when we'll see this John?