Database Explorer doesn't show tables correctly

I'd like to view several Progress 8 databases
using Database Explorer.  I've added these
databases to the "System DSN" tab of the ODBC
Data Source Administrator.  (I'm running
Win 2K.)

The problem is that when the Database
Explorer opens the tables it doesn't show
all the existing tables.  Additionally,
each of these Progress databases I link to
(via our OpenLink ODBC middleware) shows
a few tables from the other databases and
they all show the same mix of tables.

Does anybody know how to straighten this
mess out?  I doubt I can count on anybody
from either Borland, Microsoft, OpenLink
or Progress taking responsibility for a
solution since everybody is involved so
this group is my only hope.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Re:Database Explorer doesn't show tables correctly

I have done some test use and download dataexchanger interactive at
www.dataexchanger.com

<jwel...@sawtek.com> a crit dans le message :
94sgul$6h...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> I'd like to view several Progress 8 databases
> using Database Explorer.  I've added these
> databases to the "System DSN" tab of the ODBC
> Data Source Administrator.  (I'm running
> Win 2K.)

> The problem is that when the Database
> Explorer opens the tables it doesn't show
> all the existing tables.  Additionally,
> each of these Progress databases I link to
> (via our OpenLink ODBC middleware) shows
> a few tables from the other databases and
> they all show the same mix of tables.

> Does anybody know how to straighten this
> mess out?  I doubt I can count on anybody
> from either Borland, Microsoft, OpenLink
> or Progress taking responsibility for a
> solution since everybody is involved so
> this group is my only hope.

> Sent via Deja.com