Bug: TPanel's Anchors on inherited forms

There is a base form Form1. It has a panel with Align set to alBottom. A
form Form2 inherits from Form1. The panel's align on it is set to alNone,
and Anchors are set to [akLeft,akRight,akBottom]. However, when I save the
Form2, Anchors of the Form2 are not streamed to DFM, only Align is saved.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Ruslan

Re:Bug: TPanel's Anchors on inherited forms

There is a base form Form1. It has a panel with Align set to alBottom. A
form Form2 inherits from Form1. The panel's align on it is set to alNone,
and Anchors are set to [akLeft,akRight,akBottom]. However, when I save the
Form2, Anchors of the Form2 are not streamed to DFM, only Align is saved.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Ruslan

Other Threads