SECURITY AND LOGIN SYSTEMS IN DELPHI 1 DATABASE PROGRAME

Dear Sirs,

Normally in Visual dBase 5.7, command "PROTECT" is used to create
"Dbsystem.db" (perhaps paradox table?); this file named "dbsystem.db" cannot
be opened by any method which means it is so secured.  Once this is done,
users are prompted for LOGIN Session.  And "USER()" returns the LOGIN ID of
Visual dBase 5.7; and "ID()" returns LOGIN ID of MS Window Operating System.
These functions enables to keep track of the users who logged in the system
and database programmes in Visual dBase 5.7.

Though these security system may not appear to be too robust but in small
LAN, to have such system is very useful.  However, I just cannot find
similar security system in Delphi 1 database system.  Please tell me how can
I built such system and keep the track of users.  Do I need to write special
programm or such built in system already exist?

Faithfully,
Rakamsingh