Checkbox in ListView dosn't work on my user's PC

In article <34B54A3D.4B7F...@aminet.co.kr>, Quangtak, Woo wrote:
> As I said above the checkbox in Listview component dosn't work on my
> user's PC.

From the D3 Readme.txt:

COMCTL32
--------
Several of the components on the Win32 palette page function
best with the latest version (4.70) of COMCTL32.DLL. TCoolBar
and TDateTimePicker will not work at all unless version 4.70
or later is installed. In addition, the following properties
require version 4.70:

(List deleted)

TListView.Checkboxes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The DLL update can be obtained from
http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/downloads/files/40Comupd.htm

Re:Checkbox in ListView dosn't work on my user's PC

Hi,

I have a problem. I need a help.
As I said above the checkbox in Listview component dosn't work on my
user's PC.
Of course, it works correctly on my PC.
I think I have to distribute some other files with my execution file,
but I don't know
what they are. Am I right ? (then what are they ?)
And the preview option of QR component shows maximized output on my
user's PC.
It still works correctly on my PC. I think this is a same kind of
problem as above.

Thanks.

Quangtak
 .

Re:Checkbox in ListView dosn't work on my user's PC

Thank you for your reply.

It's Ok for ListView.
But QR component still doesn't.

Scott, do you have any idea ?

Quangtak

Scott Samet [TeamB] wrote:
> In article <34B54A3D.4B7F...@aminet.co.kr>, Quangtak, Woo wrote:

> > As I said above the checkbox in Listview component dosn't work on my
> > user's PC.

> From the D3 Readme.txt:

> COMCTL32
> --------
> Several of the components on the Win32 palette page function
> best with the latest version (4.70) of COMCTL32.DLL. TCoolBar
> and TDateTimePicker will not work at all unless version 4.70
> or later is installed. In addition, the following properties
> require version 4.70:

> (List deleted)

> TListView.Checkboxes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

> The DLL update can be obtained from
> http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/downloads/files/40Comupd.htm

Other Threads