Printer control in a RichEdit

I need to cause the printer to eject a page at a certain place in my
RichEdit and continue printing at the top of the new page.  I have
tried to imbed control codes by the following method and that does not
work....

StubReport.Lines.Add(#12#13);

Is there a way to do what I want to do?????

Please respond via email to: c...@totcon.com

Thanks in advance...

        "The lack of reason is overcome by the passion of belief"
                            < c...@totcon.com >

Re:Printer control in a RichEdit

c...@totcon.com (C.J. Luke) wrote:
>I need to cause the printer to eject a page at a certain place in my
>RichEdit and continue printing at the top of the new page.  I have
>tried to imbed control codes by the following method and that does not
>work....

>StubReport.Lines.Add(#12#13);

>Is there a way to do what I want to do?????

>Please respond via email to: c...@totcon.com

>Thanks in advance...

>        "The lack of reason is overcome by the passion of belief"
>                            < c...@totcon.com >

For those of you that may be interested....you can't put a page break
into a RichEdit....I got that from InPrise FAQ on Delphi

        "The lack of reason is overcome by the passion of belief"
                            < c...@totcon.com >

Other Threads