How to group date field + text field?

I want to know how can I group a date field with a text field in the
expression.
I tried both str( recordset.dateField) and
formatnumeric(recordset.dateField) and
both of them give me error when I click on validate.
Thanks

Re:How to group date field + text field?

If you mean concatenation  then
 just type Dataset.DateField + Dataset.stringField in the expression
if you mean writing expression for a group band then write
  Dataset.DateField; Dataset.stringField in the expression
regards/angshu

E Shely <she...@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message

> I want to know how can I group a date field with a text field in the
> expression.
> I tried both str( recordset.dateField) and
> formatnumeric(recordset.dateField) and
> both of them give me error when I click on validate.
> Thanks

Other Threads