D4 upgrade pack #1 disables D4

I installed D4 Client/Server on NT 4.0 machine with 64mb.  All Component
palette icons were messed up showing random images or non at all.
Downloaded and installed Upgrade pack #1.  This rendered D4 totaly
inoperational.  The program does not launch and produces the error
message:  "The procedure entry point @Idedockpanel@TEditorSplitter@
could not be located in the dynamic link library VCLIDE40.bpl".

Will greatly appreciate any help.

Sam

Re:D4 upgrade pack #1 disables D4

In article <3629921C.B6FC3...@earthlink.net>, Sako Stepanyan <h...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>I installed D4 Client/Server on NT 4.0 machine with 64mb.  All Component
>palette icons were messed up showing random images or non at all.

Try to reduce hardware acceleration to the minimum (Display settings)

>Downloaded and installed Upgrade pack #1.  This rendered D4 totaly
>inoperational.  The program does not launch and produces the error
>message:  "The procedure entry point @Idedockpanel@TEditorSplitter@
>could not be located in the dynamic link library VCLIDE40.bpl".

Hmm, I don't know about this problem.

Andreas

Re:D4 upgrade pack #1 disables D4

This happens only to Delphi 4 build 5.33, which was not released to
manufacturing and is suspected to be pirated. Build 5.37 does not exsibite
such a behavior. Contact Inprise to arrange a return/exchage of your copy.
regards,
Kaufman Alex
http://pages.infinit.net/kaufman/Index.htm
"Nu pachemuuuuu?"
Sako Stepanyan wrote in message <3629921C.B6FC3...@earthlink.net>...
>I installed D4 Client/Server on NT 4.0 machine with 64mb.  All Component
>palette icons were messed up showing random images or non at all.
>Downloaded and installed Upgrade pack #1.  This rendered D4 totaly
>inoperational.  The program does not launch and produces the error
>message:  "The procedure entry point @Idedockpanel@TEditorSplitter@
>could not be located in the dynamic link library VCLIDE40.bpl".

>Will greatly appreciate any help.

>Sam

Other Threads