Fw: Key Violations Not Returned by BDE / Paradox in Delphi 2

BugRef R007212

To: Darren, Developer Support

After a due waste of time on your web site, there is no Delphi Bug Form for
submitting bugs, therefore this request is a bureaucratic attempt in not
answering a question and therefore denied and a dead end. Also please log into
your own web site, the submittal form currently available thru the web is for
all borland products. This waste of time in correct submital paperwork does not
move forward the all users of Delphi. As noted on your web site of Borlands
reported loss for the Quarter... Is this waste of time an example of Borlands
continued loss. So far I see a waste of at least 4-6 man days.... time ticking
and the loss is building.

It would be best to spend time in actually answering the question to the many
Delphi Users before the Web newsgroup becomes a grip center. We have a big
distaste for wild goose chases. We do not pay for Wild Goose Chases. I think
the better way to a Borland WINNINGS for this Quarter is to start docking
employees for Wild Goose Chases.

Example: HP help desk for DeskJet ink cartridges gave a wild goose chase to a
customer. The customer complained and the HP employee was corrected. So think
about it yourself. Would you like to pay that HP employee in giving wild goose
chases with a customer having a problem with a product. HP management
applogized to the customer and made the customer happier to be an owner of an
HP product. If management didn't care, HP would be filing chapter 11, 12, 13
etc.

Another Example: Would you believe STAC gave customers such a bad feeling of
service that the customers that experienced it would never ever purchase a STAC
product ever again. So guess who's next to filing chapter 11, 12 ,13 and be
bought out.

Another Example: SuperStor, the best progressively good compression product
like STAC ever was. They gave good support to its users than STAC could ever
personally give an inch. Due to some unknown circumstances they loss their
place in the market and was Bought by IBM/Licensed Out to IBM. Customers may
mourn for that great company but would be still loyal to that service they
provided to them.

Below is a more detail explaination (probably explained slightly no different
than explained in the bug report). We await for the answer that would move us
forward.