changing bgcolor of specific cell in stringrid

I want to change the background color of a specific cell in a stringgrid,
the otheer cells must be left unchanged.
Furthermore, the font-color of this cell must also be changed.

Who's able to help me out?

With kind Regards,

Elko (koEl);

Re:changing bgcolor of specific cell in stringrid

See the Delphi OLH on the OnDrawCell event.

"Elko" <e.vandenbus...@business-review.com> schreef in bericht

> I want to change the background color of a specific cell in a stringgrid,
> the otheer cells must be left unchanged.
> Furthermore, the font-color of this cell must also be changed.

> Who's able to help me out?

> With kind Regards,

> Elko (koEl);

Other Threads