MessageDlg Icons - Where?

Can someone tell me which file contains the various icons that appear
on MessageDlg boxes?  I would also be interested in which tool to use
to extract the icons.  I am writing a specialized MessageDlg and want
to include the standard icons. Thanks

---------------------
Al Testani

a...@emi.net
Boca Raton, FL
---------------------

Re:MessageDlg Icons - Where?

These icons are resources in USER32.DLL.  You will need to use a resource
editor
like Resource Workshop to extract them.

Joe Bentley

Al Testani <a...@emi.net> wrote in article
<33415267.42500...@news.emi.net>...

> Can someone tell me which file contains the various icons that appear
> on MessageDlg boxes?  I would also be interested in which tool to use
> to extract the icons.

Re:MessageDlg Icons - Where?

Joe Bentley (jbent...@corp.borland.com) wrote:

: These icons are resources in USER32.DLL.  You will need to use a resource
: editor
: like Resource Workshop to extract them.
:
: Joe Bentley

That would violate copyrights.  Besides it's not necessary, look at the
documentation (i.e. on line help) for "LoadIcon".

Brad

*  Brad Millard               On-line ballistics for small arms...    *
*  j...@lascruces.com                www.lascruces.com/~jbm            *
*  finger for public key...                                           *

Re:MessageDlg Icons - Where?

hi,

does anyone know how it is possible to stop a procedure with a button
while the procedure itself is running?

thanx

guenter

Re:MessageDlg Icons - Where?

Yes, with a application.processmessage into the main loop of your
procedure.

Guenter Guttroff <g...@Cip.Physik.Uni-Wuerzburg.DE> wrote in article
<Pine.HPP.3.92.970414162308.25060B-100...@wpax22.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de>...

> hi,

> does anyone know how it is possible to stop a procedure with a button
> while the procedure itself is running?

> thanx

> guenter

Re:MessageDlg Icons - Where?

> does anyone know how it is possible to stop a procedure with a button
> while the procedure itself is running?

Try exit or halt, it shoult abort the procedure....

Greetings, Sanne Hoekstra

Sant...@dds.dds.nl

Re:MessageDlg Icons - Where?

Guenter Guttroff wrote:

> does anyone know how it is possible to stop a procedure with a button
> while the procedure itself is running?

  use Exit;

--
Jason