Table blocked

I create a program that open a table in exclusive mode, but an exception
make program crash! The table now is inacessible from all program. How a can
remove block from table from my program?

Thank's Alan

Re:Table blocked

if the block is already in place you should reboot your pc.

in order to prevent things like that from happening there are try..finally
and try..except blocks

eg..

table.open
try
  try
    //some code here
  except
    on e:exception do
      ShowMessage(e.message);
  end;
finally
  table.close;
end;

the block above will open a table then try to do something.if an error
occurs a message box will be displayed and no matter what happens (even if
an error occurs or you do an exit within the try finally block), the table
will finally be closed.

--

Regards,

Dan Donoghue
Always be yourself.  You need to be someone and everyone else is taken.

Alan Serpini wrote in message <9vj7mi$4e...@nreada.inwind.it>...
>I create a program that open a table in exclusive mode, but an exception
>make program crash! The table now is inacessible from all program. How a
can
>remove block from table from my program?

>Thank's Alan

Other Threads