SUPERB CAREERS WITH WORLD-CLASS BANK

IT Professionals Take Up The Challenge.
We need:
Business Analysts, Architects, Analyst Programmers, Migration Managers,
Support Analysts, Database Developers, Team Leaders, Project Managers,
Technical Support Analysts, IT graduates who have completed their initial
placement training, Mature development staff, Senior project managers:
to Join the MOST INNOVATIVE IT TEAM in London.

Experience in the following would be an advantage; Delphi, Sybase, Oracle,
VB, JAVA, NT, SAP, Peoplesoft.

Based London with International Travel. - Above Market Rate

Please e-mail  Paul.Harri...@taps.com for further information.
or go to    http://taps.com/SBC_Warburg
where you can apply on line to the full range of vacancies offered.

Warburg Dillion Read, a division of UBS, is one of the world's leading
investment banks. Our advanced technical environment ensures we stay at the
forefront of global innovation.  We develop cutting edge financial
applications combining state of the art design with modern performance
technology to deliver world class IT solutions.

Our IT capability is extensive and varied. To keep pace with the latest
technical developments, we cultivate, educate and train our staff to
deliver the best. In partnership with our business colleagues, we are
driving major change initiatives with an emphasis upon client server
technologies - including a Global SAP project, OLAP to the desktop, Web
developments and business process change projects.

 For ambitious IT professionals, it represents a rewarding future working
amongst the brightest and most innovative IT team in the business.

 Warburg Dillon Read is committed to true meritocracy.  We provide the
training, opportunities and rewards to attract the best and ensure they
fulfil their potential.

Take up the challenge.

Please e-mail  Paul.Harri...@taps.com for further information.
or go to http://taps.com/SBC_Warburg to apply on line.