Proman Software

Check this site out http//www.angelfire.com/biz/proman
Links to other sites and info on what goes on in Holland with Delphi.

We are specialized in Delphi programming for Europe.
We are always looking for people on {*word*137} basis or people who are
able to build modules at a fixed price.
We are also looking for people that want to have a steady job, if the
skills are good enough.

Besides all that we are always in search of customers, so if you have a
project that has to be done, if it is in Delphi or requires skills like
project management, functional design, technical design or other
advanced skills, contact us and we will offer you a good deal.

Wijnand Lens