UDFs in MSSQL 2000

Hi,

Is there a way to access UDFs that return a table data type
from Delphi? I want to be able to give parameters to the UDF
and get the result set (like with a table or a view).
I am using Delphi5 and ADOExpress.
When I try the following query (TADODataSet):
  select * from fn_AnyFunction()
I get an error message: the table fn_AnyFunction does not exists.

  TIA, Robert

Re:UDFs in MSSQL 2000

Robert,

   For accessing UDFs, you must supply the owner.

Select *
From dbo.fn_AnyFunction()

Good luck,
krf

"Robert Hollay" <rhol...@mail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Is there a way to access UDFs that return a table data type
> from Delphi? I want to be able to give parameters to the UDF
> and get the result set (like with a table or a view).
> I am using Delphi5 and ADOExpress.
> When I try the following query (TADODataSet):
>   select * from fn_AnyFunction()
> I get an error message: the table fn_AnyFunction does not exists.

>   TIA, Robert

Other Threads