URGENT : Components not displayed on the pallette - but VB displays them

I import this activeX called CCPROAgent.ocx

When I "import Active X"  into delphi no visual components appear, all I get
are coClasses (and some of them are missing).

BUT, when I import into Visual Basic it imports fine and displays all the
visual components !!!!!

WHY

Re:URGENT : Components not displayed on the pallette - but VB displays them

<<Gmg:
When I "import Active X"  into delphi no visual components
appear

That can happen when the control is declared as
non-creatable in the type library - VB does that.

In D6+:
Set the Tools | Environment Options | Type library | Ignore
CanCreate flags when importing option to true before
importing the control.

In previous Delphi versions:
Use File|Open, set the filter to Type Library files, open
the ocx, and have a look at the CanCreate flag
in the type library editor. Set it to true, save the
typelibrary as a tlb, and try importing that.

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs