How to change column width, without change the table width

How do I change the column width, without change the total table width?

Thanks in advance.
Luciana

Re:How to change column width, without change the table width

<<Luciana:
How do I change the column width, without change the total
table width?

This changes the width of the 2nd column, and adjusts the
other columns so the table remains the same size:

  Tbl.Columns.Item(2).SetWidth(50, wdAdjustSameWidth);