transport local interbase gdb files

What should I do when deploying my interbase application on another computer?I try this but there are 2 problems:
 -path to database is absolute('C:\My Documents....')
 -username and password not defined on interbase server on another computer.

Re:transport local interbase gdb files

On 28 Jan 2003 13:19:39 -0800, "Mirko Rajkovaca" <mirko...@ptt.yu>
wrote:

>What should I do when deploying my interbase application on another computer?I try this but there are 2 problems:
> -path to database is absolute('C:\My Documents....')

Either put the database in the right folder or put the path in an INI
file so you can change it as part of the installation.

> -username and password not defined on interbase server on another computer.

You will have to add the user name and password that your app
requires. You can do this in code using the IBSecurityService
component on the IB Admin tabl of the palette.

--
Bill (TeamB)