BDE connect SQL server on Win95

I get the BDE error : 11277 (Cannot locate or connect to SQL server)
and BDE error : 13059 Server error : 10004 (Unable to connect : SQL server
is unavailable or does not exist. Specific SQL server not found.)

I am using Win 95 4.00.950 B
I am using ODBC SQL server driver to setup the connection to SQL server and
then using BDE to link ODBC.

do you have any idea ?

Re:BDE connect SQL server on Win95

first get odbc in control pannel to connect to the sqlserver and the
database you want, then bde will find it

dave rolleman
drolle...@home.com

"Lonnie" <lonniek...@geologistics.com.hk> wrote in message

> I get the BDE error : 11277 (Cannot locate or connect to SQL server)
> and BDE error : 13059 Server error : 10004 (Unable to connect : SQL server
> is unavailable or does not exist. Specific SQL server not found.)

> I am using Win 95 4.00.950 B
> I am using ODBC SQL server driver to setup the connection to SQL server
and
> then using BDE to link ODBC.

> do you have any idea ?

Other Threads