QuickReport 3.0.5 Pro problem

I am printing a report that is 11.0 inches in width and 8.5 inches in
length. The report is printing fine, but I am getting a blank page
between every printed page. It acts like a second form feed is being
issued.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to fix it? I have
searched all the properties and settings and cannot find anything that
would set an extra form feed.

Thanks for any help,
{*word*106} Mathews

Re:QuickReport 3.0.5 Pro problem

dick -
1. Does your detail band border  ovelay the QReprot border ? I had solved a
similar problem by making a small gap between them.
2. if you are a registrated user you may write to Cris Miller at the tech
support of Qusoft. He is very responsive and gives good answers.
Hope this helps,
Sraya
dick Mathews <issp...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I am printing a report that is 11.0 inches in width and 8.5 inches in
> length. The report is printing fine, but I am getting a blank page
> between every printed page. It acts like a second form feed is being
> issued.

> Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to fix it? I have
> searched all the properties and settings and cannot find anything that
> would set an extra form feed.

> Thanks for any help,
>{*word*106} Mathews

Other Threads