THttpTeeChart Problem

I have created a large chart that is 810 pixels high for output to an HTML
Document. I have found that the font information for the last quarter of the
chart isnt being drawn on the html document, all the bars are there and the
tick marks but no text for the bottom quarter of it. It even cuts half the
text off in the height portion of one of the y axis labels and no font
drawing below that. When i run the same code to create a chart on a windows
form it draws it properly.

If i reduce the height of the chart to say 600 pixels high it draws fine in
HTML.
If I increase the size height of the chart to say 1100 pixels then about
Half of the font information is missing.

Anybody any clues?