help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

In pasal suppose we have 5 units and a main program then how can
we use these 5 units in the main program.
Is it ok to write the name of the 5 unit files in the USES
statements. Or there is another way.

Re:help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

buddy kirjoitti viestiss?
<2aa34001.30297...@usw-ex0103-019.remarq.com>...

>In pasal suppose we have 5 units and a main program then how can
>we use these 5 units in the main program.
>Is it ok to write the name of the 5 unit files in the USES
>statements.

That's just what you should do.  Why didn't you try it in the first
place?

To be precise, you don't write names of the unit files but units.
That is, you don't write any path or extension.  But the units have to
be either in the same directory that the main program is or in one of
the directories you have configured to be directories to search units.

--
Raimo Suonio, Helsinki, Finland
Oikeinkirjoitusohjeita news- ja web-kirjoittajille:

Re:help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

hi

if you have a unit blah.pas, just put it in your unit directory and call it like so

uses
   blah;

Dan Morton
dmor...@hurontario.net