exception unknow software exception

I have got this error message in a CAD application developped with Delphi 5
Pro :

"The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfadc) occured in the
application at location (0x77fid493)"

This error occured after 4 months of permanent continuous run (24 h / 24h
every day) of the sofware.

What this exception means ?
Where can I look in the software to locate the error ?
Does somebody  knows about it ?

Thank for any help.

b.ance...@wanadoo.fr

Re:exception unknow software exception

Open the project in Delphi and compile it. Now select Search | Find
Error..., enter the error location (77fi:d493 is not valid, you probably
made a typo) and press OK. If the error was caused by your own code (and not
in a library call) the IDE will show the error location.

"Bernard Ancelle" <b.ance...@wanadoo.fr> schreef in bericht

> I have got this error message in a CAD application developped with Delphi
5
> Pro :

> "The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfadc) occured in the
> application at location (0x77fid493)"

> This error occured after 4 months of permanent continuous run (24 h / 24h
> every day) of the sofware.

> What this exception means ?
> Where can I look in the software to locate the error ?
> Does somebody  knows about it ?

> Thank for any help.

> b.ance...@wanadoo.fr

Other Threads