TFormDesigner -Help!!

Hi Can Someone help me with some code example for TFormDesigner
object? Please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Mannie

Re:TFormDesigner -Help!!

gs...@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in wrote:
> Hi Can Someone help me with some code example for TFormDesigner
> object? Please e-mail me.

Well it can do alot of things so what kinds of examples are you looking
for? Create Components, Add Methods?

Mark
AppVision

Re:TFormDesigner -Help!!

look for Fedit2 at the DSP site.

gs...@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in a crit dans l'article
<5c0961$...@news.vsnl.net.in>...

> Hi Can Someone help me with some code example for TFormDesigner
> object? Please e-mail me.

> Thanks,
> Mannie

Re:TFormDesigner -Help!!

If you look in the Delphi 1 freeware of the Delphi super page for FEDIT2
you will have an almost complete Delphi form designer with basic object
inspector, all based on the TFormDesigner object.

--
Sam Liddicott                   |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as |
Campbell Scientific Ltd.        | a company statement or representation. |

gs...@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in wrote in article
<5c0961$...@news.vsnl.net.in>...

> Hi Can Someone help me with some code example for TFormDesigner
> object? Please e-mail me.

> Thanks,
> Mannie

Other Threads