FS: Delphi 2.0 Client Server Suite **NEW**

Still Shrink Wrapped, Not the upgrade from 1.0 version - This is
the full version, has the new upgrade with the Internet Solutions
pack and the works.  Found that we bought 1 too many.

$1000

rsmer...@fortnet.org

Re:FS: Delphi 2.0 Client Server Suite **NEW**

On Sun, 28 Jul 1996 01:02:00 -0600, Richard Smerker

<rsmer...@fortnet.org> wrote:
>Still Shrink Wrapped, Not the upgrade from 1.0 version - This is
>the full version, has the new upgrade with the Internet Solutions
>pack and the works.  Found that we bought 1 too many.

>$1000

>rsmer...@fortnet.org

If its unopened, send it back and get the full refund.

Brien King
bk...@primenet.com

Other Threads